The negative effects of environmental stresses during ontogenesis, are important factors determining the productivity of cultivated plants. While it is well recognized that extreme temperatures, drought, salinity, excess or lack of light, contamination by heavy metals and infections are some of the factors which classifying as abiotic stresses causes stress in plants and prevents essentially all crop systems from achieving their yield potential.
Abiotic stresses may be prevented by optimizing plant growth conditions and through provision of water, nutrients and plant growth regulators (PGRs—auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, strigolactones, brassinosteroids). In addition to these traditional approaches, biostimulants are increasingly being integrated into production systems with the goal of modifying physiological processes in plants to optimize productivity.
Crop IQ Technology has developed “IQ BIOSTIM” a unique portfolio of world-class bio stimulants included wide range of products, based on natural stimulants, favouring the mechanisms plants have to overcome these stress factors
IQ BIOSTIM offers a potentially novel approach for the regulation/modification of physiological processes in plants to stimulate growth, to mitigate stress-induced limitations, and to increase yield.
IQ BIOSTIM have been used at all stages of agricultural production including as seed treatments, during germination, fruit set, during flowering, ripening stage and on harvested stages.
The mode/mechanisms action of IQ BIOSTIM is equally diverse and may include the following:
1.The activation of nitrogen metabolism or phosphorus release from soils.
2. Generic stimulation of soil microbial activity or stimulation of root growth and enhanced plant establishment.
3. Stimulate plant growth by increasing plant metabolism, stimulating germination, enhancing photosynthesis, and increasing the absorption of nutrients from the soil thereby increasing plant productivity.
4. IQ BIOSTIM is also mitigate the negative effects of abiotic stress factors on plants and such as drought, heat, salinity, chilling, frost, oxidative, mechanical, and chemical stress.
Systematized the stages of IQ BIOSTIM action on plants after their application:
(1) Penetration into tissues, translocation and transformation in plants,
(2) Gene expression, plant signaling and the regulation of hormonal status,
(3) Metabolic processes and integrated whole plant effects.
For more info please send e-mail to: email@example.com